Lorache Consulting Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Utility Technician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states.
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems.
- Assist office staff in custodial services and groundskeeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering.
- 3 years experience in working on the same or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems.
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps.
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Utility Technician in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.