Paystack’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : User Operations Specialist (French-speaking) jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : November 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- As a User Operations Specialist at Paystack, you’ll be a member of the Growth team, which means that you’ll be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners in Africa with both the knowledge and the courage they need to bring their ideas to life. If that feeling were a sound, it would sound like this.
- We’re looking for articulate people who’re curious, empathetic, and kind, and who’re looking to grow their career at a fast-growing tech startup that cares deeply about personal and professional development.
- You’ll work side by side with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers whoÛªll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and whoÛªll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- Our team is small but highly accomplished, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- Paystack is one of the largest payments companies in Nigeria, with presence in Ghana, South Africa, Cote d’Ivoire and more countries coming soon.
- So as a member of the team, you’ll engage with literally thousands of businesses, learning a lot about different business models and industries, and about how money moves within the countries we operate and across the continent.
- This is a remote-friendly, full-time role, reporting directly to the Customer Success Manager for User Operations (Engagements). The successful candidate will ideally be physically located within the GMT -3 to GMT +3 timezones. If you’re based outside Nigeria, the role will require occasional travel to Lagos, Nigeria at least four times a year, when it’s safer to travel.
We’ll trust you to
- Solve problems for Paystack merchants and our merchants’ customers via email, phone, live chat, social media, and in person
- Process routine merchant requests such as business activation requests.
- Work with assigned Product Teams to deeply understand and improve some aspect of Paystack’s suite of products
- Update the self-serve Help Desk knowledge base so that merchant’s can get answers quickly
- Escalate transaction issues to and liaise with external partners such as banks for resolution
- Support Key Account Managers to meet the needs of our largest merchants
- Highlight ideas on how to improve the product and better serve businesses and their customers
- Represent Paystack at self-hosted and external events
You’ll thrive as a User Operations Specialist if you
- Are an excellent writer and speaker of English, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain, compelling language
- Are an excellent writer and speaker of French, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain, compelling language
- Have an endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out
- Embody the principle of servant leadership: you have genuine empathy for business owners, and youÛªre happy to go the extra mile to help them succeed
- Appreciate the importance of following up: either with members of the Paystack team on behalf of customers, or following up with customers to assure them that their issue is being worked on
- Are interested in learning all you can about how to provide world-class customer support
- Love to do the work to solve complex issues when the answers are not readily available
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Not specified
*User Operations Specialist (French-speaking) in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online