2 weeks ago
Job title : User Experience Designer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate must have vast experience in creating user interface and experience that is appealing to customers, collating feedback, and creating a quality piece of work. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills, must be familiar with various design technologies and be research oriented.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design work, as well as relevant experience in the field.
- They should be well-versed in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills are also essential.
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Conducting user research and testing to understand the needs, and behaviours of users and validate design decisions.
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups and lookbooks
- Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to the criteria
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts
- Designing user-centric interfaces that are easy to navigate and visually appealing
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques
- Continuously iterating on the design based on feedback from users and stakeholders
- 3 years of experience with UI design or any reasonable experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Kindly share your CV and best work portfolio with email@example.com
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- User Experience Designer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********