1 week ago
Job title : User Experience Designer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for designers who share our love for great design, with great capabilities in interaction and visual design.
- The UX Designer will help create and improve B2B and consumer applications for both web and mobile experiences.
- S/he will have a tremendous opportunity to take a product from incubation into Production with the ability to influence the user experience and strategy along the way.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking coupled with an aptitude and affinity for team collaboration and open communication.
- This individual fosters collaboration both inside and outside the team, evangelizes and promotes UX within the organization, and can juggle several high-level projects while delivering A-level work on all of them.
- This individual is confidently able to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centred design methodologies.
- Designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web-based on research and best practices
- Rapid creation of working prototypes or mockups for demonstration or pre-sales purposes
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Taking a product from the Incubation phase into an enterprise-level
- Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and adhere to the product vision
- Presenting of design concepts to Management & Leadership and external partners.
Qualification and Skills
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or other Design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields and at least 3 years of experience as a UX designer are required.
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator
- Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- Ability to work on a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation and drive them from concept to conclusion
- An understanding of task analysis, experience mapping, low-fidelity prototyping, user testing and more. And discretion to choose the right tool at the right time to drive results.
- Demonstrated experience in research – interviews, ethnography, user testing, etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- User Experience Designer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********