About Uptitek Infotech Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Digital Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- A digital marketer may coordinate the design and functionality of a company website, responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met. You are responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) to helps drive relevant traffic to our websites.
- Where appropriate, a digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals as well responsible for managing the online presence and brand of our company using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedln for engaging with potential customers in real-time and responsible for this communication.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science
- Currently serving corps members can also apply
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong Social Networking capability
- Have a strong Content Strategy
- Understanding of E-Commerce
- Knowledgeable in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Negotiable and based on experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here