University of Lagos’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : United Bank of Africa Professorial Chair of Finance
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The person that will occupy the UBA Professorial Chair of Finance shall be expected to teach and supervise existing or newly designed courses at both undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in the Department of Finance and carry out research in any specialized field of Finance.
- The Occupant of the Chair shall organize, from time to time, Public Lectures in Finance to stimulate and enhance interested Research findings in the field of finance.
- Over and above the regular public lectures, the occupant of the UBA Professorial Chair in Finance must hold a Special Annual Lecture. He/She must also deliver a Special Terminal Public Lecture, on his/her accomplishments, at the end of the tenure
- A good first degree and Ph.D. in Finance or Economics
- Must have had not less than ten years of teaching and research experience following his/her appointment as Lecturer Grade Two in a University or comparable institution of higher learning
- Must have been an Associate Professor for at least three years or Senior Lecturer for at least six years
- There must be proof of Continuing Research in Finance
- There must be appreciable evidence of scholarly Publications in reputable national and international journals
- Evidence of ability to supervise academic Masters and Doctoral Students must be provided.
- Ability to provide academic leadership
- Must have sufficient administrative experience
- Must possess appreciable information technology skills
- Must be of proven integrity
- The Chair has a tenure of three years
Condition of Service
- As contained in the approved University of Lagos Conditions of Service for Senior Staff
- An enhanced basic salary package (i.e. CONUASS 7 plus 20% mark-up).
Other perquisites include:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research allowance
- Journal allowance
- Learned society subscription allowance
- Local transport and travelling
- Books and periodicals
- Housing allowance
- Conferences / Lectures.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified Should Click here