Mudiame University’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : University Librarian
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : July 7, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Irrua, Edo
- The University Librarian is responsible for setting up and providing effective strategic leadership and management of Mudiame University Library in a manner that advances the vision and mission of the University.
- Setting up and providing effective strategic leadership and management of Mudiame University Library.
The person seeking employment as the Librarian shall be required under the Universityâ€™s terms and conditions of employment to possess the following qualifications:
- A higher Degree in Library Science or related discipline with a minimum of Second-class upper required.
- A minimum of 10 years’ post qualification relevant experience working in an academic library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of key trends in library science, software, and automated library systems including the ability to evaluate and implement appropriate emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, leading, and managing library staff, including instituting professional development opportunities.
- A history of successful leadership and management at a senior level within academic libraries including the successful management of financial, human and physical resources.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Aptitude for customer service, including a demonstrated commitment to maintaining a world-class user experience and continuous improvement in service delivery to the University.
What’s Great in the Job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here