Job title : United Wellness Pharmacy
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are presently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and self motivated sales attendant to join our dynamic team.
- Reporting to the Pharmacist in charge, your primary role will be to attend to walk-in customers, help fulfill orders and provide exceptional customer service.
- The successful applicant will have useful experience of working in a community pharmacy.
- Manning the check out counter at the premises.
- Retrieving payments from customers and balancing accounts.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Assisting the Pharmacist in Charge.
- Candidates should possess HND qualifications with 1+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a retail pharmacy
- Knowledge of drug products and brands of medications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proximity to the company’s office in Lekki Phase 1.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter stating why they would be perfect for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- United Wellness Pharmacy jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!