About United Bank for Africa’s Job offer
Job title : Team Lead, Revenue Assurance
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 2, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Supervise the review of all Digital Banking income lines using CAAT tools to ensure that all incomes are received accordingly.
- Review adequacy of existing control to give reasonable assurance that all possible income leakages are blocked.
- Prepare activity report for the Group Head, Internal Audit and any other assigned functions
- Design audit work plan for Preliminary internal control review to determine the strength of the Internal Control
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Head, Corporate Audit, and Compliance
- Participate and supervise the process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture
- Ensure periodic review of actual expenditure against budgets and resolve expense mis-alignment
- Review the procurement process of e-Banking infrastructure to ensure that they are in line with the procurement policy of the bank.
- Review and ensure clear roles, responsibilities, segregation of duties, and succession planning for the various levels of IT & E-banking staff
- Functionally reports to: Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit
- Administratively reports to: Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA, etc will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience in a similar position or 10 years non-banking experience in a similar position.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here