Job title : UI / UX Design Officer – Intern
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are currently looking for a dynamic UI / UX Designer that will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets.
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions within a limited time frame.
- Creating wireframes, visual & graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and developers to ensure the creation and delivery of projects.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience of designing websites solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
- Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Visio, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexible approach, self-motivated and organised.
- Monday to Friday + Weekend availability required.
- Applicant must necessarily be resident within close proximity to Ikeja.
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle
- Experience with UI/UX Design
- Mobile UI Design Experience
- UX / UI User & Functional Testing.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised.
- Basic N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that live in Lagos and within 30 minutes commuting distance to Ikeja would be considered
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- UI / UX Design Officer – Intern jobs