About Twenty-six Travel & Logistics’s Job offer
Job title : Driver
Quick Recommended Links
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Applicants Must live on the Island or its environs, must posses a valid driver’s license, Must be able to communicate effectively in English and should not be below 25 years of age.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here