Job title : Trust Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee and coordinate business activities of the Branch including but not limited to getting Trust Accounts- Public, Corporate and Private.
- Protect the interest of Bondholders by ensuring that obligations are r-net. Follow through to ensure that Bondholders within the Abuja and Northern region receive Principal & Interest on their investments when due.
- Create Trust transactions and take possession of trust assets. Transfer originals of such title documents to the Head office in Lagos.
- Represent Bondholders within the region and give necessary approvals/consents.
- Render periodic reports to the Operations department at the Head office.
- Identify and prioritize trust and other opportunities, deepening relationships and enhancing revenue.
- Ensure the retention of business and fulfilment of Key’s fiduciary responsibilities.
- Meet and engage with clients, attorneys, accountants, consultants & co-fiduciaries. Also coordinate team members, present ideas, and solutions to both prospective and existing clients.
- Enhance key reputation with High-Net-Worth individuals and their influencers
- Ensure the implementation of Trust policies and procedures in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure proper documentation of all Trust Relationships and effectively maintain Trust files.
- Ability to assess client’s needs and adapt products to meet client’s needs and deliver them with credibility and confidence.
- Establish performance objectives & targets for team members. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High Integrity.
- In-depth Knowledge of the responsibilities of trustees on transactions or Debt issues. Good Investment Banker.
- Good Networking Skills. Must have good knowledge of Abuja and Northern states.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
- Ability to read and understand Credit Legal Documentation Skills.
- Must have good presentation Skills. Ability to communicate in local languages is key.
- Must possess marketing and Relationship Management Skills.
- Industry and Product Knowledge.
- Product and Business Development Skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Are you a qualified candidate. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Trust Manager jobs