Wema Bank Plc’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Treasury Dealer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A Treasury Dealer works directly under the leadership of the Treasurer. Primary duties are to select the best short-term investment strategies to place (invest) daily cash surpluses on securities exchanges and in private placements.
- Deepen the BankÕs interbank trading activities on financial market to achieve greater market coverage as well as profitability.
- Understand the trend in the financial market space (both Local and Global) to take adequate opportunities arising there from
- Monitor, analyse and accurately interpret the effects of local and global market developments on the financial market.
- Attend to counterparties/customerÕs enquires and requests.
- Documentation and booking of all transactions sealed in the Financial Market
- Preparation of monthly Reports for regulatory Authorities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business Volume and visibility on Trading
- Accuracy of Deal execution and appropriate Reports generation
- External and Internal customer satisfaction
- Zero infractions from Trading activities
- Compliance with DPL and other trading limits
- Integrity and credibility
- Regulatory Compliance and
- Decent Trading income in line with the approved budget.
Qualification is as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of these fields – Engineering, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science (Numeric Skills)
Skills & Personality;
- Very Analytical
- Composed and Organized and presentable
- Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with relevant business units
- Effective team spirit.
- Attention to details
Years or experience:
- 2 – 3 years minimum Experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online