Hobark International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Treasury Account Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Receive payment schedule from Accountant, compute withholding tax deductible and add the account details, make payment to the beneficiaries and share with all concerned parties.
- Prepare payment instructions/cheques for signature by the authorized signatory.
- Entering of all payments made on Sage ERP.
- Entering of all reconciling items from bank reconciliation exercise on Sage ERP.
- Receive schedules of VAT, PAYE, CIT, ITF, NSITF, Pension payables, and process payment as and when due.
- Receive and retain receipts of all statutory payments.
- Awareness, understanding and application of QMS, EMS and OHS policies on assigned jobs.
- Awareness of the implications of not conforming with SECRL EMS and OHS requirements including associated aspects and risks for the process assigned.
- B.Sc in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional Qualification ACA, ACIT, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or finance will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in upstream oil and gas business, and in-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Finance professional with experience in Treasury and with experience of Accounts receivables/ Accounts Payable and Payment services.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Treasury Account Officer in Lagos