Smart Partners’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Travel Agent jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment / fees.
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Do all visa processing and documentation.
- Plan and organize travels by booking tickets and accommodation.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Travel Agent.
- Knows how to process visa for all travel plans.
- Degree in relevant fields.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
*Travel Agent jobs in Nigeria
*Tourism / Travel jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Tourism / Travel jobs in Nigeria