- This job has expired!
Job title : Travel Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform administrative/secretarial function as required and prompt.
- Attend to all incoming E-mail messages in the Unit.
- Coordinate the shuttle services od daily basis to and from Lagos.
- Compile and update the weekly/daily transportation and accommodation list for Travel Services Manager’s review.
- Circulate list and liaise with FMS Pool, Abuja Station Administrative Officer for efficient pick-up arrangement.
- Arrange airport pick-ups and other protocol related services for Scientist, families, Board of Trustee member, visitors, conference/workshops participant travelling on international and local routes.
- Prepare IITA ticket service charges of weekly basis.
- Assist the Travel Officer in all matters relating to ticketing and reservations.
- Coordinate administrative activities in Ibadan and relate with IGH-Lagos Administrative Officer.
- Follow up on IGH bills and ensure payment are made promptly.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- National Diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar role in a well structured environment. Possession of Air Travel Certificate is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have understanding of administrative and travels function.
- Have good communication skill (written and oral).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Travel Administrative Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!