- This job has expired!
About Tranex’s Job offer
Job title : Facility/Procurement officer
Quick Recommended Links
JOB FUNCTIONS: Ensuring a preventive maintenance schedule for office facilities / equipment and arranging for repairs as may be applicable.
- Assist in space utilization, coordination of office movement and refurbishing.
- Assist in Prompt identification of property/space rental for official use
- Ensure proper maintenance & dieseling of generators in the head office
- Ensure that the flowers and lawn are properly maintained
- To ensure effective coordination of waste management efforts/or prompt waste evacuation as the need arises weekly.
- Ensure that scheduled and preventive maintenance is carried out on all facility assets (AC, Generators, furniture’s, etc.)
Procurement & Stores
- Ensure items requested for are duly approved and procured to specification
- Update and proper maintenance of documents such as request for purchase form, purchase orders, price analysis, copies of waybill, GRN, receipts, etc.
- Update and maintain suppliers’ contact database.
- Implementing processes and procedures for storage, distribution of stationery, consumables and utilities.
- Monitor inventory level of store items; ascertain re-order level and process as required; inspect items supplied for quality before accepting; and ensure prompt dispatch of approved store requisitions.
- Ensures stock taking records are in consonance with physical inventory and supply system records
- Ensure proper housekeeping within the store at all times.
- Ensures that access to store is restricted to unauthorized persons
- Retire within 2 weeks of all monies collected for direct purchases.
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a facility/procurement officer
- Professional qualification is required
- Any Post-graduate qualifications is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here