Job title : Training Officer/Marketing/Sales
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The person is expected to market training programs to corporate organizations and ensure that certain agreed volume of business deals in brought in monthly.
The person is also expected to follow up on existing clients to bring in new business.
This person must have atleast 4years work experience in the marketing of training programs and must demonstrate track records of business deals won in time past. Kindly note this strictly.
Must have a minimum of first degree from a reputable higher institution.
Must be able to work with little supervision involved
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Training Officer/Marketing/Sales jobs