Job title : Training Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About The Role
- As a Training Manager at FairMoney, you will be responsible for developing and implementing training programs for our team as required.
- You will work closely with the department heads to identify training needs and design programs that support the business objectives.
- Design and implement training programs that align with the company’s goals and objectives
- Work closely with department leaders to identify training needs and develop training modules
- Develop training materials, including presentations, manuals, and e-learning modules
- Conduct training sessions for new and existing employees both in-person and remotely
- Monitor training effectiveness and adjust programs as needed
- Evaluate results of training programs and provide feedback to management
- Develop and maintain relationships with external training venders if required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3- 7 years of experience in developing and implementing training programs
- Experience training Credit Officers, Branch Managers and AreaManagers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in mobile financial services industry is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines
- Experience with e-learning platforms and software
- Previous experience working with a L&D consulting firm is an added advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Training Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!