Lady Helen Child Health Foundation’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Training Assistant/Research Fellow jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation is looking to expand its research base in Lagos Nigeria. This is in line with the Foundation contributing towards improvement in the health indices and data essential for planning health provisions for children.
Are you a post NYSC graduate?
- Do you have a First or second degree in Social Science, Science, Education or Statistics?
- Are you willing to join a fast growing quality driven team of Nigerians with exceptional skills in research and training?
- Are you willing to spend 12 months in the 1st instance and renewable for a futher 12 months?
- Are you willing to access training provided to improve your research/training and proposal writing?
Post: Training Assistant/Research Fellow
Duties of the Post
- Promote activities of the Foundation by liaising with stakeholders and donor agencies
- Support the Research Team
- Organize research meetings
- Prepare research reports
- Support preparation of funding proposals to help secure funds with donor agencies
- To facilitate development of training curriculum for identified trainings
- Facilitate the delivery of trainings to stakeholders both in Public and Private sectors
- Assist in collaboration with mass media
- Create a usable database with computer savvy stance and maintain/update organizational contact lists/database.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings, research, trainings and seminars
- Ability to organize Seminars.
Education: First or Second Degree in Social Science, Education or Statistics
- Experience in research activities
- Experience in training deliveries
- Ability to demonstrate; Marketing Skills, Website Management Skills and the use of Social Media
We are recruiting this position for immediate start at our Lagos office.
Interviews are billed for the middle of October 2021
Salary is attractive and commensurate with level of training.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
*Training Assistant/Research Fellow jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria