Job title : Trainee Engineer- NYSC Corps Member
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
A reputable Industrial Automation company seeks to recruit young and energetic candidates for the role of trainee control systems engineer.
This position will be responsible for:
- Programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Create detailed documentation, including system specifications, wiring diagrams, and operating manuals, to facilitate system maintenance and future upgrades.
- Identifying and resolving issues in automated systems
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical and industrial Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
N.B Corpers only. Applications from non corpers wont be considered.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Trainee Engineer- NYSC Corps Member jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!