The Candel Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 09, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a responsible Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) who will work under the supervision of the Factory Manager.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Should have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division; with a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Our Ideal candidate is aged not more than 25 years old.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.