Job title : Tool Pusher
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- There is an opening for smart and vibrant individuals with drilling rig experience in a leading Oil & Gas and Power Service Industry. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth. The Company is focused on providing Oilfield services to the upstream sector.
- Professional & disciplined management of the drilling personnel (as well as technical instruction of the personnel of service companies).
- Responsible for complying with the technical guidelines of the drilling contract, the tasks described in the BMS manual, company & job regulations as well as legal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining the given drilling program by the client representatives.
- Regular instruction of assigned personnel.
- General responsibility for worker safety at the drilling location.
- Co-ordination of the tasks on the drilling rig.
- Overseeing stacked drilling equipment.
- Issuing of cementation, piping, drilling, and hourly reports.
- Updating of data sheets, and listing of extra tasks.
- Tasks & functions of the supervising personnel in the sour gas sections.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Field
- Have valid IADC / IWCF certifications.
- Have technical knowledge in drilling equipment and drilling processes for offshore operation
- Have a thorough knowledge of rig emergency signals and procedures
- Have a thorough knowledge of hand signals and safe working procedures for equipment handling
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work constructively and confidentially as part of a team to achieve common goals.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume, Relevant certifications and Current health certificate to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Tool Pusher jobs