- Address: Abuja
About Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings’s Job offer
Job title : Executive Associate
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
The Executive Associate will perform a wide variety of professional level administrative, basic finance and business development duties. The Associate will be responsible for the efficient running of the office, handling stakeholder – client, partners and staff management, provide business development services to increase sales and profits related to the services and products offered by Tongston Holdings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling customer queries, documentation and management of stakeholder database.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and clients.
- Identifying new opportunities.
- Prospecting new clients.
- Conducting business and market research.
- Handling basic finance duties including budgetting, expense management and revenue tracking.
- Regular report writing.
- Manage other staff as required.
- Policy or procedure writing, update or review.
- Handling recruitment services to various positions.
- Human Resource optimization.
- Procurement, Logistics, Facilities and Inventory Management.
Education & Experience
- A university degree in English, business administration, marketing and sales, accounting, business management or a related field of study.
- An understanding of basic accounting principles is a plus.
- A strong sales, communication and/or business development background is required, with at least 1-2 years prior experience.
- A strong prior (full-time, part-time or volunteer) experience in an admin and HR related role would be useful.
- Prior or current experience running a business is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills & Competence
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Entrepreneurial Nature.
- Sales and marketing skills.
- Organization and Planning.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills as well as ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced communication and business writing skills, including ability to interface directly and effectively with senior government officials and senior management of private sector institutions.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills will be an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines regularly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.