Timekeepers International Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Retail Sales Associate
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 7, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Attending to customers and clients.
- Positively deal with inquiries about company and company products.
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration.
- Effectively serve walk-in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient, and effective customer relations.
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours.
- Promoting sales and customer relations.
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors.
- Preparing weekly reports and rapid after-sales service.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- B.Sc. / HND qualification.
- Good customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Good knowledge of the Retail Market/environment.
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with an excellent capacity for persuasion and negotiation.
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications.
- Must reside around the above location and its axis.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (e.g Abuja) as the subject of the mail.