Apply for job
About The Institute of Directors Centre for Corporate Governance’s Job offer
Job title : Programmes & Membership Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 2, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Programme and Membership Officer will be responsible for handling all issues relating to the Centre’s Programmes and Membership functions. Duties and activity expectations include but are not limited to the ability to:
- Develop and implement strategies for marketing and servicing Corporate membership of the Centre.
- Develop Concept Notes for the Centre’s Programmes
- Develop and implement strategies for effective marketing of the Centre’s Training Programmes and In-plants
- Oversee administrative duties in Programmes & Membership Department including filing and database Management with the support of the Admin. Officer.
- Effective coordination, marketing and timely reporting of workshops, seminars and other capacity building programmes on corporate governance and related fields
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for the Centre’s membership and training materials and ensure timely delivery.
- Oversee receipt and dispatch of correspondence and maintain appropriate files and records.
- Effective identification and recruitment of potential corporate members
- Analyse feedback forms after each training and ensure that recommendation for improvement is followed up for implementation
- Ensure the early preparation of Programme and Membership Marketing Budget
- Manage and Produce Programme content on Centre’s website as at when needed
- Contribute to the overall survival of the organisation
- Effectively interface at all levels of the Organisation
- Perform other functions as delegated by the Head of Department and the Executive Director/CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Law or other relevant fields.
Professional Qualification; Post graduate or any relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Experience & Skills
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical ability
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer-literate and well versed in MS Office
- Ability to develop programme concept notes
- Strong marketing skills
- Strong professional and ethical attitude are a must
- Strong start-finish attitude and result orientation