- This job has expired!
- Address: Suite 2, Fundex House, 1 Bodija-Ashi Road Ibadan, Nigeria
About The Hill City Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Operations Supervisor
Quick Recommended Links
Exciting Career Opportunity for Young Graduates
Our Client is a high flying, growing and expanding pharmaceutical retail company and store with branches in different states and head office in Ibadan.
The company seeks to engage the services of young and ambitious graduates for the position of Operation Supervisor in its Ibadan and Abeokuta branches.
The operation supervisor will generally oversee all activities and operations on the floor of the company’s store.
Key responsibilities will include
- Supervision of sales and stock control
- Customer service & engagement
- People management
- Operations management
- Requisition & inventory management
- Relationship management
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any field
- Experience is not required. Successful candidates would be trained.
Other Important Attributes and Skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and to motivate others
- Ability to work long and odd hours
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- He/she must be physically fit
- Basic hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fixed Salary: N600,000 to N720,000 per annum.
- Guaranteed Variable Pay: Calculated based on store sales performance. Can double take-home pay.
Other Benefits Include
- Leave Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Health Insurance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a Cover Letter and CVs to: email@example.com
- Please use the job title as the subject of the mail or your application may be not be treated.
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.