About The GIG Group’s Job offer
Job title : Human Resources Manager
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Serves as a consultant to the management on human resource-related issues.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Collaborate with the larger HR Team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Design and implement recruitment plans liaising with line managers as required
- Conduct periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepare contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires
- Identify training needs across all business units in the company
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plan business unit structuring when required
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Innovate ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- BSc/MSc Qualifications.
- 7+ years’ experience in human resources role
- Certification: CIPM, SPHRI and any other HR certifications.
- Expertise in human resources, organizational management and leadership
- Must be an experienced People Manager with competencies in HR structure development, HR process improvement, Employee relations, Payroll management, HR Advisory and Performance Management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualiified candidates should Click here