About The GIG Group’s Job offer
Job title : Deputy Chief Operations Officer
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide strategic, managerial and operational support to the COO in the delivery of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Lead the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external operational processes and customer experience related responsibilities as required.
- Develop and monitor the utilization of related standard operating procedures (SOP); train operation staff within the business unit.
- In conjunction with the COO, provide high-level operational and policy oversight related to operations and budget.
- Monitor, review, and upgrade systems, policies, risk management controls, and procedures to maintain the highest standards of operational excellence
- Drive the Advancement and Utilization of Technology across the Subsidiary
- Provide technical and analytical advice and assistance in identifying and resolving problems within staff operational areas, e.g., allocating resources, interpreting and applying standard operating policies and procedures.
- Drive the development, management, and continual improvement related to all business processes.
- Create accountabilities and development goals; set annual performance objectives, review and manage staff performance;
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; work with the Human Capital Development team to attract, recruit and retain talents; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the career development program.
- Coordinate the timely flow of information and communication to key stakeholders within the organization, cultivating an effective and productive customer service oriented environment.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Develop and oversee project timelines, milestones, and deliverables with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MSC or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years combined and progressive senior management experience with budget development, fiscal and staff management experience
- Extensive leadership and operational management experience in a technologically drive and fast paced environment
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Demonstrable vendor and contract management
- Experience of leading and managing substantial service change and redesign in a complex environment
- Demonstrably track record of achievement of performance management improvement and delivery at a senior management level
- Have substantial experience of preparing and presenting briefings at a senior management level
- Ability to plan ahead and manage the translation of strategic intent into operational reality through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
- Demonstrable evidence of problem solving, strategic leadership and decision making skills.
- Evidence of highly developed influencing, communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Professional, inclusive and credible leadership style.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualiified candidates should Click here