Job title : Territory Sales Manager, South East & South South
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Territory Sales Manager (South East & South South Region).
- As the Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and maintaining existing client relationships in the South East & South South Regions.
- You will work closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and implement effective market penetration strategies, maximizing sales revenue and profitability, and ensuring that the company’s brand is well represented in the region.
- In this role, you will be tasked with managing the sales process from lead generation to conversion and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Our client is committed to empowering individuals to achieve their full potential within a supportive and collaborative working environment and we encourage you to take the next step in your career by applying for this exciting opportunity.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to achieve revenue targets in the assigned region.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent service and support.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify new business opportunities and provide feedback on customer needs and preferences.
- Conduct market research and analyze sales data to identify trends and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement promotional campaigns that generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Train and mentor sales representatives to ensure they meet their targets and objectives.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet or exceed the company’s sales target in the South East & South South Region
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with new and existing client
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify changing market trends and develop appropriate strategies to ensure sustained growth in a competitive market environment
- Build, maintain and improve customer relationships through regular and consistent communication with customers about their needs and expectation
- Ensure the company’s products are well represented in the region at all times and conduct product presentations to customers when necessary
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer needs are met and enquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Where necessary, attend conferences and other industry events to network and build relationships with potential customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales or business development roles, 5 of which should be in the Oil & gas, FMCG or Logistics industry
- The successful candidate should have extensive sales experience, that is, a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a competitive market environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Willingness to travel within the South East & South South region of Nigeria
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Results-oriented with a track record of success.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Territory Sales Manager, South East & South South jobs