IpNX Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Territory Manager jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
- To daily provide leadership and direction required to ensure that customer relationships are developed and maintained by providing excellent products and services that add value to the customer while minimizing costs and risk to the company.
- The role will combine the use face-to-face sales activities and management of the activities of Accounts in allocated territory, to gain market share and increase the awareness, appreciation, and understanding of the IPNX Brand.
- The Territory Manager will be the main communication conduit between IPNX and the specific business served in the area.
- To establish and drive individual annual target of assigned team members.
Expected Key Results
- Maintain Industry/ Regional Strategic Leadership for improved business Performance.
- Business Profitability
- Thorough Understanding of Customersí´ needs
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Budget Achievement
- Management of Sector / Industry Team Leads
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Masterí´s Degree / MBA is added advantage
- 5-10 years of sales or related experience Sales management experience preferred
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience working in large matrixed environments including cross-functional collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders to get results across multiple groups throughout the organization
- Experience working in the region/sector
- Leadership experience with a strong business acumen and knowledge of the technical market landscape
- Experience in Client Management & Growth Strategies of assigned portfolio of clients
- Have proven results in successfully closing new business, ideally selling to blue chip companies
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts/ regions/sectors
- Capability to be a structured thinker with a strong analytical approach.
- Excellent research, problem solving, and analytical skills, including excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities, with impeccable analytical and business judgment.
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills; high proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and present insights to senior management.
- Background or demonstrated interest in telecom, technology or media industries.
- Ability to Understand industry trend
- Ability to understand key players and stakeholders within regions / segments
- An active listener, Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Good communication and business writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem-solving skill
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skill and customer service capabilities
- Good documentation and process management skills
- Customer Focus
- Tech Savy
- Action Oriented
- Drive Results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work proccesses
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Oyo
*Territory Manager in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online