Job title : Tendering Manager M/F
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Tender Manager to join its work force in Nigeria.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with the QHSE rules, OGS’
instructions and procedures.
- Carry out the analysis of the call for tender and a synthesis in order
to facilitate the decision whether to bid or not.
- Prepare the first risk analysis of the call for tender. Coordinate on all
aspects (financial, contractual and technical) from analysis of the
clients call for tender up to contract award.
- Manage the validation system.
- Coordinate and ensure the delivery on time of full bids in liaison with
the bid manager or the business developers and country managers.
- Ensure the compliance of the bidding as per the Corporate
- Comply with the tendering procedure (documents to prepare,
level of approval with the required management level).
- Go through the CFT context/compliance, safety/security, scope
of work, bid strategy, cost analysis, margin & cash.
o Ensure the implementation of the decisions taken during the
- Organize a kick-off meeting in collaboration with the various parties
involved in the tender (support functions, service lines, the relevant
stakeholders and the BU Manager).
- Coordinate the response to the call for tender with the various
stakeholders defined during the kick-off meeting.
- Participate in the technical and commercial clarifications requested
by the client during the call for tenders.
- Animate the internal closure meetings.
- Animate the validation of all contractual documents before signature
- Manage the transfer to operation team upon award.
- Support the operations and contribute to the continuous
improvement of the business.
- Knowledge of Energies market.
- Appropriation of the customer language.
- Ability to federate a team around a common project.
- Ability to present technical and commercial offers.
- Mastery of Pack office tools.
- Good writing and skills and ability to synthesize.
- Relational qualities and team spirit.
- Good customer listening.
- Team working.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Result oriented.
- Capable to handle pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Force of proposals.
- Ability to liaise transversally with other departments (subsidiaries, costing, legal, finance, insurance, other Business Units).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Tendering Manager M/F jobs