Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Tender and Operations Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Tendering and Operations Engineer will be responsible for tenders dealing with all commercial and estimating activities associated with Client’s tender requirements and all associated subcontract and supplier requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award and consequent handover to operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify the key Operations deliverables and establish the platform to support an effective tender submission
- Collaborate with the BD team, the OPM and the SCM to develop the operational strategy for the tender.
- Think out of the box to improve the project schedule and make the most of the client constraints.
- Responsible for managing all commercial aspects of allocated Client tenders and Budget Proposals including all associated subcontracts and supplier proposals in accordance with TPG procedures, processes and systems.
- Prepare and manage tender plan to ensure all defined deliverables are managed within agreed timeframes
- Ensure all key progress and approvals meeting are held and minuted with appropriate attendees throughout the tender process. including, but not limited to: Tender Kick-Off, Progress review, Risk review, Cost and Contingency review, Qualifications
- Review, Tender Approval, Clarifications, Sign Approval, and, Project Handover.
- Prepare all internal tender process approval documents throughout the tendering phase and ensure approvals are made in a timely manner and in accordance with approved Power Reserve List
- Prepare proposals with detailed and accurate cost estimate of defined technical solution(s) including contingency and risk provisions in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- Ensure internal project (equipment and personnel) costs are fully identified, confirmed and included in the cost estimate.
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive Clarification Registers for Client and subcontractors.
- Perform appropriate commercial reviews including interface with Legal and Contracts for contractual reviews as required
- Actively involved in project planning
- Prepare the corresponding ITT package and manage the bid process including: expediting receipt of bids, clarification, commercial & contractual evaluation, risk analysis, ensuring input and review by all appropriate stakeholders and management.
- Ensure all third party costs are fully identified, confirmed and included in the cost estimate.
- Participate in all relevant subcontractor and supplier meetings where agenda relates to commercial and contractual matters, including cost and schedule in order to be aware of all project activities which may affect the contractual position and exposure to risks.
- Ensure proper and timely handover of all relevant commercial and contractual documents to Operations Manager following Client award of contract and at signature of contract as required.
- Manage Inventory of all Mobilization Requirements with regular updates of Clients and Customers and keep associated documents prior to mobilization plan for a project
- Prepare monthly resource utilization report with profitability matrix to be shared with departmental and business leader
- Manage the cost of all OEM special tools and standard overhaul lists in conjunction with OPM and SCM
- Manage internal reporting of status on allocated commercial and contractual issues for allocated tenders in accordance with company procedures, processes and systems such as Tender Status Report.
- Other appropriate tasks as may be directed by Line manager from time to time.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering if possible
- Other relevant certification from recognized professional bodies or institution
- 4 – 6 years working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- 2 – 4 years work experience in Tender, Vendor and Contract Management.
- Proposal preparation
- Quality Management
- Technical Understanding
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- SAP Business 1
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Multi-tasking Abilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Time Management
- Professional Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- SAP Business 1 Expert
- Data Management
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management
- MS Excel skills
- Technical skill
- Project Management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online