About Telinno Consulting Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Project Manager (Installation and Commissioning)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- End to end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal and external-3Ps.
- Select, manage and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, SCM, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Manages the customer relationship at the region.
- Cost, schedule control and validation of payment milestones with the Program Manager and finance before payment to teams deployed in the region.
- Liaise with Project Logistics Manager for equipment delivery to its region. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-10 years work experience.
NGN150,000 – 180,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.