Engie Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Telesales Intern (Hausa or Nupe Speaker) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Engie Energy Access is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Telesales intern.
- They will be expected to provide excellent customer service to all Engie Energy Access customers or potential customers on social media and other online channels, employ telesales methods to close sales from potential customers and track leads to conversion of leads customer funnel. In addition to their monthly stipend, they will get a commission for each sale they successfully close.
- Maintain accurate call logs and accurate reporting and qualifying of leads
- Close Quality Sales
- Ensure the correct and right customer education is given to all potential customers.
- Ensure customer records are stored on DB and data confidentiality is observed throughout the customer application process.
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships, rather than using high-pressure sales techniques.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Conduct follow-up calls with prospective customers, in line with Engie Energy AccessÛªguidelines and policies.
- Conduct Outbound Calls to new or existing up selling customers.
- Prove commercial and financial awareness of product bundles in completing assigned tasks.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Energy Access and through training.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- An OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- 1 year of experience in a telesales-related role.
- Candidates should be fluent in Hausa or Nupe
- Proven track record of going above and beyond to get the job done
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with many different types of people
- A person who does not give up after facing challenges
- A person eager to grow and learn
- Commercial acumen and ability to sell
- Capacity to innovate and create new sales and marketing processes
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Drive to make every sale an excellent customer experience
- Self-starter with a passion for the Engie Energy Access vision to plug in the world.
N40,000 / month.
*Telesales Intern (Hausa or Nupe Speaker) jobs in Nigeria
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Nigeria