Job title : Telephone Operator
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Operates switchboard equipment in order to answer incoming calls; determines intent of caller and makes appropriate connection.
- Receives and routes a variety of calls for general information including complaints, emergencies, and security calls.
- Assists in maintaining and updating telephone directories and event schedules via computerized data base when notified of changes in order to access correct information.
- Places long distance and conference calls for authorized parties.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Maintains logs of calls placed and any additional information required for various reports or special projects.
- Operates and maintains telephone system which disseminates informational messages to callers regarding specific topics; determines what information caller requires and plays appropriate tape; maintains tape inventory.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the craft.
- Knowledge of centralized telephone systems.
- Skill in the operation of telephone equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Basic computer skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Telephone Operator jobs