eProcess Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Technology Sales Account Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The candidate shall be a young self-driven, technology savvy, knowledgeable, and committed Technology Sales account executive, with a good understanding and some experience of Technology Sales, Account Management, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Process, and Sales Cycle.
- Must possess sound knowledge and understanding of Technology, Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Cloud & Mobility Solutions.
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of IT trends.
- Must possess some level of good relationships with stakeholders across all sectors.
- Must be sales target-oriented with a good sales achievement track record.
- Must be able to start and finish the sales process
- Highly intelligent and can work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Adaptability to a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Tenacity, Loyalty, Commitment, Passion, Drive.
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
Education and Training:
- Must possess a good university degree from any of the following fields: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related fields.
- A MasterÛªs degree in any of the above or related fields will be added advantage.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years related experience in the IT solutions and services sales sector.
- Must possess some proven record of accomplishment, selling Enterprise IT Security, Cloud, Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions in Nigeria.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Strategic planning and organizational skills.
- Customer profiling and complex solutions selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships across all levels of stakeholders in an account.
2,160,000 to 2,400,000 per annum
*Technology Sales Account Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria