ORACLE’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Technology License Sales Account Manager – Telco Sector jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. If you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- We are seeking a motivated sales individual who can sell our entire technology solutions portfolio in a license sales model. As we continue to help customers to transition to Cloud, we make sure their needs for an On premise solution are still covered.
- You would cover a wide rage of solutions from Database, data management Solutions (Analytics, Integration..etc) as well Cybersecurity, middleware and other exciting digital solutions. You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations
- Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
- Develop infrastructure/Database/Middleware/BI/Big data License Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in Telco Sector and Large Enterprises.
- The portfolio will be our wide technology portfolio. Although the right candidate should be able to orchestrate a speech across the complete offering of Oracle in front of a client and work alongside other internal teams to be one Oracle for the customer.
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Closing deals winning business etc. as well as developing opportunities
- Engage with Pre-Sales Technical support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Being able to orchestrate proposals together with other internal business groups in the same solutions team or others. Understand that is all about the customer.
What You’ll Bring
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us continue our growth as a top IT company.
We Also Look For:
- 5+ years of experience in direct software sales to complex/Large Enterprises
- Experience in Telco sector would be required
- Good understanding of the information technology customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across a wide technology portfolio.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Technology Enterprise Software product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies. OracleÛªs technology products knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Enterprise Solutions
- Fluency in English
- Team player and self-motivated.
*Technology License Sales Account Manager – Telco Sector jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply Online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria