PricewaterhouseCoopers’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technology Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 07, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Description & Summary
- A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and tA career in our Risk Assurance Internal Audit – Client Services practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk.
- Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
- Our team supports client’s development of a risk management and governance framework and provides consulting and investigatory advice. We apply a wide range of assurance techniques, with a strong emphasis on risk management, performance improvement, change management and project excellence.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assess information system controls in areas of information assurance, access control, change control, disaster recovery, and segregation of duties
- Conduct tests around business system controls compliance, IT General Computer Controls (ITGC) and Application Controls
- Utilize audit procedures to determine the design and operating effectiveness of the controls
- Conduct IT Risk Assessments
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of data analytics and visualisation
- Develop and write reports and corrective action plans to identify findings and provide value-adding recommendations
- Identify performance improvement opportunities in business processes.
- Prepare presentations, briefings and be actively involved in presenting findings at client meetings and day-to-day interactions
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Analyze and assess organisation’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently, while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
- Ensure the quality of an organization’s IT systems or databases by setting audit objectives, gathering data by interviewing department employees or comparing current procedures to IT department standards and creating actionable plans to improve IT systems.
- Inspect and assess the various elements of company’s information systems to develop and implement audit test plans and collaborate with audit managers to determine the best solution for each part of the system.
- Practical knowledge and application of third-party assurance frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 6 – 8 years of IT Audit experience.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP or any relevant certification.
- Analytical skills: Ability to properly analyze various aspects of an organization’s information system.
- Interpersonal skills: Must be able to easily create working relationships and get along well with all types of people.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and ethical value
- Exceptional client service and oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong business acumen and ability to simplify complex business problems
- Professional demeanor and problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity
- High level of enthusiasm and a capacity for overcoming obstacles
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrate knowledge of latest technology trends
- Deep intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Technology Audit Manager in Lagos