Job title : Technology Assistant
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidates should possess an HND in a related field from a reputable university with at least 3 years
- Proficiency in relevant technologies, adept problem-solving, and excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Laboratory management, technical assistance, safety compliance, and inventory management.
- Possess appropriate ICT competency in addition to numeracy and literacy.
- Evidence of community service.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send copies of their Curriculum Vitae and should include the following details:
- Full Name (Surname, First name, Middle name)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Correspondence Address (if different from Permanent Address)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with dates.
- Professional Qualification obtained with dates.
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts.
- Community service rendered (including dates and locations)
- Full details of teaching and research experience
- List of publications and dates where applicable
- Honours / Awards
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three Referees.
- Any other relevant information.
All Applications (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: At NUTM, we believe in the strength of diversity and the power of inclusivity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a workplace that celebrates the unique talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of our team members.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Technology Assistant jobs