Job title : Technician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The successful candidate would:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Ensure workflow are properly tied to schedules.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes and be able to use android phones on the field
- Working with the driver be able to utilize vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with team members and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations to team leaders.
- Execute operations instructions promptly in a business like manner, ensuring safety first at all time.
Working experience in a distribution company and HSE certificate and/or Training experience would be an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technician jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 162 jobs