7 days ago
Job title : Technical Support Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist in developing, designing & implement workflows for infrastructure configuration, back-up & management.
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities.
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our network.
- Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports.
- Leverage networking tools to identify & mitigate networks anomalies.
- Ensure stable & reliable ISP network services.
- Monitors the network performance on daily basis.
- Handles & coordinates network trouble shooting & fault analysis.
- Manages deployment & maintenance of network monitoring, analysis & reporting tools.
- Manages installation of network hardware & software.
- Contribute to design & enhancement of the Company datacentre infrastructures.
- Manages outages bridges, compose detailed shift and outage reports to Management.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Engineering from reputable higher institution
- Must have 1 year cognate experience in Network Engineering from software & telecommunications related organisation especially ISP firm.
- A focused, self-motivated Engineer with creative flair who will bring Network strategies to life.
- An Engineer passionate about Network Strategies that thrives on delivering exciting performance and content.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focused on improving business performance through exceptional Network Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation..
- Must be certified professional in the relevant network engineering certifications like CCNA, CCNP & CCIE etc.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- May be required to work weekends and in shifts.
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Support Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********