Credit Registry’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Support Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage and grow a team to leverage best-practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet corporate requirements, client needs and market demands
- Ability to establish credibility with IT professionals and staff within the organization through thought leadership, technical expertise and successful solution implementation and service delivery
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Select and implement suitable technology applications to streamline all internal operations and help optimize strategic benefit
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance as it regards local IT network infrastructure, security, and backup and recovery
- Conduct due diligence reviews of technological equipment and software and recommend for approval
- Establish strong relationships with technology partner and other IT providers
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Set and manage comprehensive goals for improved performance and accelerated growth
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress (i.e. IT, office management, asset management, risk management)
- Serve as a key liaison between CreditRegistry and our technical partners, particularly CRUSA
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Oversee operational activities (organizational structure, IT procurement and management of assets, etc.)
- Monitor patterns of client complaints to proactively seek solutions and preempt conversations and solutions for customers
- Based on customer feedback, facilitate the development of the bureauÛªs training curriculum to address challenges identified
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities, along with metrics for measuring process implementation and effectiveness. Monitor and effect changes to the defined metrics when necessary.
- Work with subscribers/customers to provide sustainable solutions to their data needs
- Liaise and work effectively with your peers across all departments and at all levels within and outside CreditRegistry, to ensure a collaborative approach.
- Regularly analyse and profile data uploaded to the credit bureau based on the defined metrics.
- Provide oversight to ensure that all data quality issues are identified, monitored and resolved within defined SLAs
- Provide oversight and management related to the integration and management of bureau data (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes)
- Provide oversight for the development and presentation of monthly data quality reports using charts, graphs and spread sheets for internal and external clients
- Provide oversight for design solutions to enable customers and staff flag and resolve poor quality data
- Recommend updates to the bureauÛªs data specifications document to ensure high quality data is maintained
- Remove obstacles perceived and real, that may impact the ability for the PSG team to perform their work in supporting our subscribers
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Assess and document technical requirements aligning customer needs with our products & services.
- Design service delivery methods that scale and improve customer experience considering strategy, training, implementation, support and expense management.
- Oversee implementation projects for new and existing bureau solutions from concept to maintenance.
- Design and present technology demonstrations both on-site and via webinars.
- Represent company as needed in the industry (i.e. CBAN, conferences, regulatory examinations, etc.)
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations (CBN, CAMA, SEC, etc.)
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients to provide solutions and drive usage of company products.
- Perform other duties as directed by the MD/Chief Executive Officer.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 7 years experience
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Technical Support Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online