Green Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Stores and Logistics Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Have an HND or BSC certificate in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study (professional certification is an added advantage).
- Possess previous work experience in Supply Chain unit and Technical stores section of a commercial airline with 5 years’ work experience out of which 3 years must have been spent in a supervisory position.
- Possess a good understanding of supply chain management, logistics management and Technical Stores Management.
- Possess a good knowledge of contracts, component repair, re-order level, component shelf life, component management, vendor management, tools management, Stores and Supply Chain Management software, shipping and clearing of goods etc.
- Have a good knowledge of manufacturers’ manuals e.g. AIPC, component CMMs etc.
- Possess good understanding of NCAA Regulation.
- Be Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office package
- Be a Good communicator, with a high degree of organisational skills, proactive thinking, time management and continuous improvement logic.
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills and perform effectively in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Establish and run a sustainable procurement Programme and procedure.
- Ensure management and co-ordination of all logistics activities.
- Ensure all incoming parts, material, tooling, and equipment are purchased from approved vendors, have proper documentation, and ensure traceability is available for all procured item.
- Organise appropriate facilities to provide secure storage of aircraft spare parts, material, tooling, and equipment and comply with all applicable regulatory requirement, OEM specifications and the industry’s standards.
- Develop and manage the procedure of issuance of parts, materials, and tools in and out of the store to ensure accountability and traceability.
- Liaise with freight service providers to ensure that import and export of cargo is executed as per the industry’s standards to prevent, damage to cargo, loss of cargo, delayed delivery of cargo and to ensure the process is cost effective.
- Maintain and manage a minimum-maximum stock level.
- Manage all Supply chain, Logistics and Technical Store related contracts as assigned by the Director of Maintenance and Engineering.
- Manage OEM consignment stock in Green Africa’s custody and ensure traceability of such parts.
- Effectively manage and execute tool/part loan agreements.
- Ensure that internal and external audit findings are appropriately addressed and closed when required.
- Co-ordinates warranty claims to ensure the process is properly managed.
- Ensure periodic stock taking programme is done and stock taking report is produced and distributed appropriately.
- Carryout process analysis and continually improve areas of poor performance.
- Effectively manage AOG situations to reduce aircraft ground time and improve OTP.
- Produce annual budget for the Technical Store and Logistics unit.
- Identify training needs of staff and ensure they are trained to improvement their effectiveness on the job and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a list of approved vendors and freight service providers.
Commitment to Excellence
Our commitment to building a world-class airline with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards is a social responsibility that every new gTalent joining Green Africa must uphold when it comes to our Safety, Security, Culture, and 5- Point Promise to Customers.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online