1 month ago
Bosch Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Sales Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Create something new: You help our customer to understand how they can leverage our solution
- Structured evaluation: You visit our customers at their plant site and conduct a detailed study of identified industrial assets
- Think holistically: You technically evaluate the business problem statement and recommend a high-level technical proposal
- Take responsibility: You validate our PoC/MVP at customer site
- Experience cooperation: You work closely together with the start-up team of sales, customer solutioning group and solution architects
- Networked communication: You guide the customer in technical discussions on different levels from shop floor to C-Suite.
- Technical Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in technical sales of industrial machinery and after sales support in bringing digital transformation to the industrial environment
- Exposure to industrial machinery (turbomachinery and static machines), you have a sound knowledge of physics and mathematics as well as a good overview of sensing systems, instrumentation and industrial cloud (Azure, AWS) and a good understanding of PLCs.
- Marketing and Selling, Communication Skills; Social Skills; Organizational Skills; Self Leadership Skills
- You have a pioneering spirit and a strong willingness to work in an interdisciplinary and globally distributed team with a high level of personal responsibility
- You are an analytical thinker and creative problem solver with a balanced view of technical and business acumen
- Your proactivity and positive attitude are combined with high adaption skills to a constantly changing environment
- Business fluency in English Language. French or German will be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel flexibly across Africa
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.