Job title : Technical Sales Representative
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will oversee the entire sales channel, be result-driven, & must be a team player.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Strategic B2B Marketing leveraging channels such as LinkedIn, Email Marketing, etc
- Schedule and co-ordinate product demos for prospective users that will result in conversion
- Work with the QA team to ensure client requirements are met
- Communicate the product core value propositions to the market effectively
- Submit a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings & follow-up
- Must have experience working in a Tech, FMCG or Insurance Company.
- Proven work experience in a similar role with not less than 2 years of experience
- Proven track record of successfully gaining leads & sales for businesses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be conversant with using CRMs
- Proficient in G-Suite (Google Docs, Slides, Presentation, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Salary & Commission: Attractive.
- Work schedule: 2 days remote, 3 days onsite
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Technical Sales Representative jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!