Fosad Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Technical Sales Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Abuja & Victoria Island – Lagos
- The Technical Sales Executive will be providing customer feedback, market insight, competitor intelligence and industry trends to support strategy development and implementation.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with translating and explaining highly complex technical information to customers and clients, focusing on revealing how a product or piece of equipment can solve specific problems.
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Generate new sales opportunities by cold calling, networking and client/associate referrals, field sales.
- Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentations to illustrate benefits from use of good or service.
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clientsÛª needs.
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering or Chemistry. Other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking.
- 2 – 5 years experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel.
- Excellent Reporting abilities.
N85,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
*Technical Sales Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria