Job title : Technical Sales Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a dynamic and reliable Sales Engineer who can effectively contribute to achieving business goals related to product sales, sales growth, market share improvement, profitability, and customer satisfaction within the designated territory.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Guided Sales Strategy:Strictly adhere to and implement a guided sales strategy to achieve growth and meet sales targets.
- Customer Relationship Management:Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through attentive account management and addressing their needs.
- Product Representation : Assess and define customer applications to accurately represent the correct product, ensuring integrity in product application.
- Consultative Selling:Actively engage with customers to become their consultant in selling our solutions.
- Follow-Up and Professionalism:Follow up with existing customers with a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Sales Activity Agenda:Set and maintain a coherent and clear sales activity agenda.
- Achieve Gross Contribution:Achieve a minimum Gross Contribution of 30%.
- Reporting:Regularly report (daily, weekly, and monthly) using sales tools and databases, providing insights into market activities, including customers, competitors, and ongoing actions.
- Technical Support:Support sales by conducting site surveys and offering technical advice to both existing and potential customers.
- Continuous Learning:Continuously improve technical knowledge of products, technologies, and applications.
- Sales Process Support:Support the complete sales process, including prospecting, discussions, demonstrations, exhibitions, reference selling, and negotiation to achieve targets.
- Customer Engagement:Maintain regular contact with all customers, spending 80% of time meeting existing and potential customers and 20% on negotiations.
- Market Research:Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Sales Opportunities:Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Client Meetings:Set up meetings with potential clients, listen to their wishes and concerns, and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Reports and Reviews:Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Stock Management Ensure stock availability for sales and demonstrations.
- Participation in Events:Represent the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiation and Issue Resolution:*Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Team Collaboration : Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- To qualify for the Sales Engineer position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Educational Background: BSc or HND in any related field, with an added advantage for degrees in Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years of corporate B2B direct selling and sales management/relationship management experience in industries related to Cement Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Aluminum and Steel, Power, etc.
- Sales Expertise:Proven experience in the sales of machines and parts.
- Industry Exposure:Experience in a manufacturing or engineering company with a track record of high-performance sales.
- Professional Skills:Skillset includes mastery of Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM), adept at independent work and thriving under pressure with high mobility. Demonstrates self-motivation and functions seamlessly as a team player.
- Passion for Sales:Must enjoy the art of selling and be willing to go hands-on when required.
- Personality Traits:Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
- If you believe you meet these requirements and are enthusiastic about contributing to our team, we encourage you to submit your application. We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer._
- An attractive salary
- Health and Life insurance
- Pension Plans
- Paid Leaves
- Training and Self Development
- Attractive Commissions
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Sales Engineer jobs