Meed Networks’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Sales & Account Development Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abuja, FCT (Nationwide Travel Included)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (professional hours)
- Are you passionate about making sales and collaborating with a team to get results?
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical business development manager looking to progress his or her career while being part of a young and growing company with interests in delivering world-class ICT services and solution.
- We are an innovative and multifaceted ICT company, with specialization in the design and development of groundbreaking network infrastructure solutions.
- To be part of a friendly and supportive firm in a role with great project diversity, clear career progression and training alongside a great package.
- Above all, this is an opportunity to make real contributions to the success and growth of the organization.
- It is a rare opportunity to work for a unique Nigerian company looking to change the narrative within the sector and to take Africa to the world through Nigeria.
- This is a pivotal career opportunity to be involved in within this all-important sector.
- You will need to be able to discuss business requirements and technical solutions with business owners and IT Managers, so we are seeking candidate with a background in the ICT/Telecoms industry who understands the sales process and as a result can prospect clients and close deals.
- They should be well organized and be able to manage the daily operations of assigned accounts. To continue to generate revenue, this candidate should be able to uncover new client needs and find a way to add value to their business.
Other roles include:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Ability to sell and develop technology solutions.
- Ability to build a business plan.
- Set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales rep.
- Oversee and drive the activities and performance of the sales unit.
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team.
- Meeting with prospective clients, creating quality proposals, creating product awareness.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team.
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
- Develop online sales platforms.
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Develop pricing schedules and rates.
- Formulate sales policies and procedures.
- Control expenses and monitor budgets.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
- Develop promotional ideas and materials.
- Attend industry conferences, seminars, and conventions.
- Desired Qualification: HND/Degree in Engineering or equivalent is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Technical and technological sales skills.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of market research and technological trends.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Solid understanding of digital sales platforms.
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Past experience in a similar company is mandatory
- Substantial experience in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware/network and software solutions.
- Extensive experience working in a sales environment/partnering with sales.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
Salary / Package
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “the job title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are a career minded innovative, proactive, and tech-driven personnel, then this role is for you.