Job title : Technical Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Technical Product Manager position will be for Core Services. Where you will focus on managing all foundational components that serve as a backbone for other products, ensuring they operate as expected. These include components such as:
- User management: Powering authentication and authorization for both internal and external users of RH products as well as third-party partners that may be looking to integrate with RH services.
- Payments: The core payments module that is used to handle all collections and payments across the several Reliance Health products.
- Notifications, Schedulers, Security Etc.
- Uncovering and understanding business and customer needs and translating them into requirements.
- Managing the entire development process to achieve the planned objectives of the product (or its features)
- Assessing and addressing technical risks alongside the Engineering team.
- Managing and documenting the full lifecycle of integration projects with third-party systems.
- Defining success criteria for testing and product acceptance, post-launch sequences.
- Facilitating the creation and maintenance of proper product and technical documentation.
- Understanding product challenges and developing innovative solutions for achieving development objectives with greater efficiency
- Communicating and working closely with product teams and stakeholders as a subject matter expert
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Technical Product Manager in a Product-led organization.
- Tertiary education from a recognized institution
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts such as Data structures and algorithms, APIs, automated systems, database management, etc.
- Experience handling product transitions (including decommissions and data migrations)
- Experience working with cross-functional product development teams.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the healthcare space
- Work remotely
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Technical Product Manager jobs